WineHawk started for grapes now for all ag
Ernie Earon, president and chief technology officer, explains the progress from a miniature airplane that looked like a hawk to protect vineyards against birds to an eye in the sky for gathering several types of agricultural data to be used by ag professionals.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Junge Control Inc.