What was nitrogen use conference about?
Eric Davidson, senior scientist at the Woods Hole Research Center, explains that the “Improving Nitrogen Use Efficiency in Crop & Livestock Production Systems: Existing Technical, Economic & Social Impediments and Future Opportunities” conference recently held in Kansas City was an outgrowth of a National Science Foundation grant for networking and outreach for solutions to wise fertilizer use and doubling the world’s food output. Several private sponsors were also involved, he noted. In this wrap-up, he explains the purpose of the conference.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.