David Kohl, Ph.D., agricultural economist, provided a futuristic view for consideration by agricultural consultants during the American Society of Agricultural Consultants’ annual meeting in Washington, D.C. He talked about how consultants need to think globally, understand and use technology, upgrade the talent level in ag consulting and use dashboards.
What consultants need to consider for the future
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Researchers explore early corn planting
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Biofuel groups press White House on more than just 2014 targets
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Thursday night
- Protecting pollinators from insecticide exposure
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014