David Kohl, Ph.D., agricultural economist, provided a futuristic view for consideration by agricultural consultants during the American Society of Agricultural Consultants’ annual meeting in Washington, D.C. He talked about how consultants need to think globally, understand and use technology, upgrade the talent level in ag consulting and use dashboards.
What consultants need to consider for the future
- Two-year study to review GE crops
- Verdesian Life Sciences, Mitsui and Hokusan sign agreement
- Corn increases farmland value in four states
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- DuPont to sell copper fungicide business assets to Mitsui
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown