David Kohl, Ph.D., agricultural economist, provided a futuristic view for consideration by agricultural consultants during the American Society of Agricultural Consultants’ annual meeting in Washington, D.C. He talked about how consultants need to think globally, understand and use technology, upgrade the talent level in ag consulting and use dashboards.
What consultants need to consider for the future
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning