David Kohl, Ph.D., agricultural economist, provided a futuristic view for consideration by agricultural consultants during the American Society of Agricultural Consultants’ annual meeting in Washington, D.C. He talked about how consultants need to think globally, understand and use technology, upgrade the talent level in ag consulting and use dashboards.
What consultants need to consider for the future
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America