Weed resistance lowers custom application per sprayer
Malcolm Haigwood, Newport, Ark., operates a custom application business in addition to farming. He has gone from one applicator to three 4830 John Deere sprayers in the last 10 years. But because of weed resistance, each sprayer does fewer acres than in the past.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- New report on scientific discoveries from USDA
- Major advance in understanding plant disease resistance
- Indiana corn: Tough planting decisions ahead
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants