Water-limited hybrids planted at higher population
Monica Patterson, senior marketing manager for technology launch at Pioneer Hi-Bred, explains the 2011 grower trials of Optimum Aquamax hybrids, which are the native trait hybrids developed for water-limited environments. She explains a desired 5,000 plants per acre population increase.
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Know your enemy: The importance of weed identification
- Most Texas farmers have corn in the ground
- Mosaic to acquire ADM's Brazil, Paraguay fertilizer business
- Agriculture gives unmanned aerial vehicles a new purpose
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants