Many farmers are enjoying and taking advantage of a warm Spring through most of the U.S., but a USDA meteorologist is cautioning that occasional cold snaps are still very possible.
Warm spring on tap for most of the U.S.
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Evogene announces expansion of crop protection activities
- Legacy Seeds partners with Quality Seed Genetics
- The second Green Revolution seeks to leave no farmer behind
- AGCO Minnesota facility upgrades drive quality improvements
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement