Many farmers are enjoying and taking advantage of a warm Spring through most of the U.S., but a USDA meteorologist is cautioning that occasional cold snaps are still very possible.
Warm spring on tap for most of the U.S.
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown