Facts about what food production is needed to feed the world’s population today and in the future are presented by Jeff Simmons, Elanco Animal Health president. At the end of the video, the suggestion is to check out similar opinions at PlentyToThinkAbout.org.
Video links technology to feeding a hungry world
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture