Facts about what food production is needed to feed the world’s population today and in the future are presented by Jeff Simmons, Elanco Animal Health president. At the end of the video, the suggestion is to check out similar opinions at PlentyToThinkAbout.org.
Video links technology to feeding a hungry world
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law