Mark Hanna, Ph.D., Iowa State University, Extension ag engineer, says variable rate anhydrous ammonia application is possible but delivery of product equally to each applicator knife is still a concern.
Variable rate NH3 has its problems
- Precision ag conference looks to the future
- New webcasts save time, money during soybean aphid season
- Nutra-Flo’s two new products fight corn rootworm resistance
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Iteris, Satshot partner to deliver precision ag weather/imagery
- Russia's Uralkali to up potash price for China by 10%