Mark Hanna, Ph.D., Iowa State University, Extension ag engineer, says variable rate anhydrous ammonia application is possible but delivery of product equally to each applicator knife is still a concern.
Variable rate NH3 has its problems
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture