Mark Hanna, Ph.D., Iowa State University, Extension ag engineer, says variable rate anhydrous ammonia application is possible but delivery of product equally to each applicator knife is still a concern.
Variable rate NH3 has its problems
- Plant health improvement agents help growers do more with less
- Ag markets suffered a general divergence Wednesday
- Scientists throw light on the mechanism of plants’ ticking clock
- Stress-tolerant tomato relative sequenced
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Farmer community forum focused on farmer data