John Pieper, stover feedstock workstream leader - DuPont Industrial Biosciences, explained the progress that has been made with DuPont’s cellulosic ethanol facility in Nevada, Iowa. He also explains the progress its stover project has made to bring in stovers for the new ethanol plant.
Update on DuPont’s Cellulosic Ethanol Facility
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta