John Pieper, stover feedstock workstream leader - DuPont Industrial Biosciences, explained the progress that has been made with DuPont’s cellulosic ethanol facility in Nevada, Iowa. He also explains the progress its stover project has made to bring in stovers for the new ethanol plant.
Update on DuPont’s Cellulosic Ethanol Facility
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals