John Pieper, stover feedstock workstream leader - DuPont Industrial Biosciences, explained the progress that has been made with DuPont’s cellulosic ethanol facility in Nevada, Iowa. He also explains the progress its stover project has made to bring in stovers for the new ethanol plant.
Update on DuPont’s Cellulosic Ethanol Facility
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- Cellerate receives EPA certification for cellulosic biofuels RINs
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals