John Pieper, stover feedstock workstream leader - DuPont Industrial Biosciences, explained the progress that has been made with DuPont’s cellulosic ethanol facility in Nevada, Iowa. He also explains the progress its stover project has made to bring in stovers for the new ethanol plant.
Update on DuPont’s Cellulosic Ethanol Facility
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?