Tim Ford, consultant liaison for the Southern Region of MANA Crop Protection, notes how the company is working with university researchers and crop consultants.
University and consultant work is important
- Will high yields rescue 2014 crop returns?
- Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings acquires Kerman Ag Resources
- Syngenta global cereals collaborations hit home
- More than 50 million acres in Climate Basic
- New study charts the global invasion of crop pests
- Breakthrough in the understanding of plant growth, development