Mark Hanna, Extension agricultural engineer, Iowa State University, explains the strip tillage system and what farmers need to consider if they decide to begin using it. Strip tillage has become more popular in the Midwest and the upper Midwest especially. So, both the farmer and the ag retailer will need to know how to manage this system.
Understanding strip tillage
- Ag markets decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Nufarm signs partnership to develop plant monitoring technology
- ASFMRA’s California chapter introduces FarmIt program
- Farm Bureau: EPA must withdraw irregular, biased rulemaking
- Canadian companies to build nutrient recovery technology facility
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?