A U.S. Department of Agriculture researcher is studying the feasibility of using cheaper alternatives to commercial fertilizers and how much farmers can use in an environmentally friendly way.
USDA researches environmentally friendly farming
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- What to consider in leasing or buying equipment
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- EPA announces final decision to register Enlist Duo
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals