Dave Brackmann with TeeJet Technologies demonstrates the new Tip Flow Monitor and the Droplet Size Monitor. The flow monitor sets off a warning when a tip is plugged or has restricted flow, and the other monitor keeps track of droplet size so the applicator knows droplets are staying consistent for product being applied.
Two new monitors from TeeJet
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America