Dave Brackmann with TeeJet Technologies demonstrates the new Tip Flow Monitor and the Droplet Size Monitor. The flow monitor sets off a warning when a tip is plugged or has restricted flow, and the other monitor keeps track of droplet size so the applicator knows droplets are staying consistent for product being applied.
Two new monitors from TeeJet
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Davis Equipment is celebrating 50 years in business
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- California pays the price for Corn Belt’s cold snap