Dave Brackmann with TeeJet Technologies demonstrates the new Tip Flow Monitor and the Droplet Size Monitor. The flow monitor sets off a warning when a tip is plugged or has restricted flow, and the other monitor keeps track of droplet size so the applicator knows droplets are staying consistent for product being applied.
Two new monitors from TeeJet
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law