Dave Brackmann with TeeJet Technologies demonstrates the new Tip Flow Monitor and the Droplet Size Monitor. The flow monitor sets off a warning when a tip is plugged or has restricted flow, and the other monitor keeps track of droplet size so the applicator knows droplets are staying consistent for product being applied.
Two new monitors from TeeJet
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- USDA to improve rural telecommunications infrastructure
- Slow U.S. grain harvest, fast use easing squeeze on storage
- Yara expands fertilizer capacity in Porsgrunn, Norway
- Xanthion In-furrow fungicide receives registration
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta