Dave Brackmann with TeeJet Technologies demonstrates the new Tip Flow Monitor and the Droplet Size Monitor. The flow monitor sets off a warning when a tip is plugged or has restricted flow, and the other monitor keeps track of droplet size so the applicator knows droplets are staying consistent for product being applied.
Two new monitors from TeeJet
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease