Two insects of concern after drought
Japanese beetles and corn rootworms had big populations in 2012 that could cause problems for 2013, said Brent Wilson, DuPont Pioneer technical services manager. Drought years are high insect years, he explained.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Ports and River Receiving Systems