Tip of the iceberg with biologicals
Trevor Thiessen, president, Novozymes BioAg, during a presentation addressing media at the company’s Davis, Calif., location talked about the development and discovery of biological products being at a stage similar to the first biotech traits being incorporated into seed.
- Aerial systems test sites following red tape rules
- Food shortages could be most critical world issue by mid-century
- Gene removal could have implications beyond plant science
- Climate-smart rice for Africa
- Belarus signals interest in resolving row with Uralkali
- Crop markets are mostly lower to start the week
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants