Michael Swanson, agricultural economist and consultant for Wells Fargo & Co., talked about the intersection of three economic factors affecting agriculture during the Mid America Croplife Association annual meeting.
Three ag economic factors intersecting
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Davis Equipment is celebrating 50 years in business
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday