Michael Swanson, agricultural economist and consultant for Wells Fargo & Co., talked about the intersection of three economic factors affecting agriculture during the Mid America Croplife Association annual meeting.
Three ag economic factors intersecting
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law