Syngenta irrigation platform limited launch
Chris Tingle, Syngenta business portfolio manager irrigated crops, explains the Water+ Intelligent Irrigation Platform in limited launch this year. Syngenta is working with Lindsay Irrigation for a program that includes scheduling irrigation as well as efficient use of Syngenta seed and crop protection technology.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.