Syngenta irrigation platform limited launch
Chris Tingle, Syngenta business portfolio manager irrigated crops, explains the Water+ Intelligent Irrigation Platform in limited launch this year. Syngenta is working with Lindsay Irrigation for a program that includes scheduling irrigation as well as efficient use of Syngenta seed and crop protection technology.
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants