Paul Morano, Syngenta, cereals key accounts management, explains the modern breeding technology and methods being used to improve wheat varieties, and says hybrid varieties that are economical for growers to plant are possible this decade.
Syngenta is rapidly advancing wheat breeding
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning