Paul Morano, Syngenta, cereals key accounts management, explains the modern breeding technology and methods being used to improve wheat varieties, and says hybrid varieties that are economical for growers to plant are possible this decade.
Syngenta is rapidly advancing wheat breeding
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America