Paul Morano, Syngenta, cereals key accounts management, explains the modern breeding technology and methods being used to improve wheat varieties, and says hybrid varieties that are economical for growers to plant are possible this decade.
Syngenta is rapidly advancing wheat breeding
- Plant health improvement agents help growers do more with less
- Ag markets suffered a general divergence Wednesday
- Scientists throw light on the mechanism of plants’ ticking clock
- Stress-tolerant tomato relative sequenced
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Farmer community forum focused on farmer data