Paul Morano, Syngenta, cereals key accounts management, explains the modern breeding technology and methods being used to improve wheat varieties, and says hybrid varieties that are economical for growers to plant are possible this decade.
Syngenta is rapidly advancing wheat breeding
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- CLA responds to EPA’s “Waters of the U.S.” rulemaking
- El Niño may not bring needed rains to parched California
- Analysis lists top 10 states for residue and manure energy
- EPA approves Willowood Azoxy 2SC, Willowood AzoxyProp Xtra
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years