Jennifer Shaw, head of NAFTA sustainability for Syngenta, spoke about defining sustainability but noted the need for doubling food production in less than 40 years by "extensification" and "intensification." She spoke during the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers annual meeting.
Sustainability during a time of doubling food
- Plant health improvement agents help growers do more with less
- Ag markets suffered a general divergence Wednesday
- Scientists throw light on the mechanism of plants’ ticking clock
- Stress-tolerant tomato relative sequenced
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Farmer community forum focused on farmer data