Jeff Hamlin, director agronomic research, The Climate Corporation, explains how the company paid above and beyond federal crop insurance during the summer drought and the procedure to determine payments.
Supplemental weather-based insurance paid
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto