Jeff Hamlin, director agronomic research, The Climate Corporation, explains how the company paid above and beyond federal crop insurance during the summer drought and the procedure to determine payments.
Supplemental weather-based insurance paid
- Farm Market iD releases 2013 Land and Grower Database
- Even in isolated, pristine Tasmania, pressure for GMO farming
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- Maire Tecnimont to build $1.6 billion U.S. fertilizer plant
- Corn price premiums continue to fade