Wayne Smith, general manager of Stoller USA, noted the company’s success in expansion of its customer base in the U.S. — about 30 percent annually during the last four years — with some of it because of research success. He explained how the company’s products are being used by yield-contest-winning grain farmers. During the Commodity Classic, he noted that Stoller USA products are being used in all crop sectors across the entire U.S., as well as 20 other countries of the world.
Stoller USA part of yield enhancements
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?