Wayne Smith, general manager of Stoller USA, noted the company’s success in expansion of its customer base in the U.S. — about 30 percent annually during the last four years — with some of it because of research success. He explained how the company’s products are being used by yield-contest-winning grain farmers. During the Commodity Classic, he noted that Stoller USA products are being used in all crop sectors across the entire U.S., as well as 20 other countries of the world.
Stoller USA part of yield enhancements
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta