Wayne Smith, general manager of Stoller USA, noted the company’s success in expansion of its customer base in the U.S. — about 30 percent annually during the last four years — with some of it because of research success. He explained how the company’s products are being used by yield-contest-winning grain farmers. During the Commodity Classic, he noted that Stoller USA products are being used in all crop sectors across the entire U.S., as well as 20 other countries of the world.
Stoller USA part of yield enhancements
- Syngenta global cereals collaborations hit home
- DuPont Pioneer continues support of agriscience education
- New study highlights need for increased innovation
- Water ‘thermostat’ could help engineer drought-resistant crops
- Bayer CropScience expands Bayer SeedGrowth Centers
- Rising Black Sea tensions are supporting the crop markets
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting