Wayne Smith, general manager of Stoller USA, noted the company’s success in expansion of its customer base in the U.S. — about 30 percent annually during the last four years — with some of it because of research success. He explained how the company’s products are being used by yield-contest-winning grain farmers. During the Commodity Classic, he noted that Stoller USA products are being used in all crop sectors across the entire U.S., as well as 20 other countries of the world.
Stoller USA part of yield enhancements
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto