Brown Marmorated Stinkbugs are spreading throughout the United States damaging fruit and vegetable crops. The USDA's Bob Ellison has more on what USDA researchers are doing to address this threat.
Stinkbug research at USDA
- Farm Market iD releases 2013 Land and Grower Database
- Even in isolated, pristine Tasmania, pressure for GMO farming
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- Maire Tecnimont to build $1.6 billion U.S. fertilizer plant
- Corn price premiums continue to fade