Brown Marmorated Stinkbugs are spreading throughout the United States damaging fruit and vegetable crops. The USDA's Bob Ellison has more on what USDA researchers are doing to address this threat.
Stinkbug research at USDA
- New webcasts save time, money during soybean aphid season
- Nutra-Flo’s two new products fight corn rootworm resistance
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Iteris, Satshot partner to deliver precision ag weather/imagery
- Russia's Uralkali to up potash price for China by 10%
- Ag markets proved quite mixed Tuesday night