Brown Marmorated Stinkbugs are spreading throughout the United States damaging fruit and vegetable crops. The USDA's Bob Ellison has more on what USDA researchers are doing to address this threat.
Stinkbug research at USDA
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Davis Equipment is celebrating 50 years in business
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday