Brown Marmorated Stinkbugs are spreading throughout the United States damaging fruit and vegetable crops. The USDA's Bob Ellison has more on what USDA researchers are doing to address this threat.
Stinkbug research at USDA
- Agreement to deliver real time data and precision analytics
- Trading firms' dispute with Monsanto threatens Brazil's soy sales
- Invasive weed increasingly taking hold in Kansas
- Resilient Agriculture Conference now open to crop advisors
- Deep tillage buries weed seeds that can’t be killed by herbicides
- Evogene, Marrone Bio Innovations announce partnership