Earlier this year, Lauren August, brand manager for MS Technologies, and Eric Peters, Bayer CropSience, product manager for soybean herbicides, explained the anticipated registration of the Balance GT Soybean Performance System and the Balance Bean herbicide to be used in combination. The Balance GT soybeans were previously being referred to as FG72 soybeans.
Soybean system expected to be registered for 2015
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Study shows scientists respected, but not trusted
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto