It's no wonder that aquaculture is catching on, considering the growing global population, increasing individual incomes and stronger awareness of the health benefits of seafood. In fact, aquaculture is one of the fastest-growing sectors in global animal agriculture. The farmer-leaders of the United Soybean Board (USB) and the soy checkoff are hooked on these prospective customers of U.S. soy.
Soy Checkoff works to increase U.S. soy use in aquaculture
- Soil testing, nutrient application practices of Ohio ag retailers
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- EPA launches voluntary rating program to reduce spray drift
- Corn harvest slogs along to 31%
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?