It's no wonder that aquaculture is catching on, considering the growing global population, increasing individual incomes and stronger awareness of the health benefits of seafood. In fact, aquaculture is one of the fastest-growing sectors in global animal agriculture. The farmer-leaders of the United Soybean Board (USB) and the soy checkoff are hooked on these prospective customers of U.S. soy.
Soy Checkoff works to increase U.S. soy use in aquaculture
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta