Raj Khosla, Colorado State University professor, talks about how he and his soil lab team have developed and practice zone management soil sampling. In a presentation at InfoAg, he also talked about grid soil sampling and how the number of samples that need pulled for accuracy using grid sampling in some fields can be astronomical because of the rule of spatial dependency and special variability that occurs within a field.
Soil sampling with a zone system
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto