Soil is a key for the future
Howard G. Buffett, a farmer and executive director of the Howard G. Buffett Foundation, spoke to a group of media on the Monsanto Company campus at St. Louis recently. One aspect of concern expressed by Buffett was soil erosion, which could make it impossible to maintain increasing yields to feed an exploding world population. His foundation has a primary mission of improving the standard of living and quality of life of the world’s impoverished and marginalized populations.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.