Damian Mason, a comedian with agricultural roots and a strong point of view about telling the story of American agriculture, entertained and educated attendees of the American Society of Agricultural Consultants in Washington, D.C. His appearance was sponsored by AgProfessional.
Serious agriculture points from a comedian
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture