Fred Whitford, Ph.D., coordinator of pesticide programs for Purdue University Cooperative Extension Service, spoke at the National Agronomic, Environmental, Health and Safety School (NAEHSS) at Bloomington, Ill. In this video talking to Richard Keller, editor of AgProfessional, he explains the basics of safety and proper equipment to use as well as how to obtain a booklet with details on safe equipment extraction.
Safety in pulling equipment out of mud
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America