Safety in pulling equipment out of mud
Fred Whitford, Ph.D., coordinator of pesticide programs for Purdue University Cooperative Extension Service, spoke at the National Agronomic, Environmental, Health and Safety School (NAEHSS) at Bloomington, Ill. In this video talking to Richard Keller, editor of AgProfessional, he explains the basics of safety and proper equipment to use as well as how to obtain a booklet with details on safe equipment extraction.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants