Fred Whitford, Ph.D., coordinator of pesticide programs for Purdue University Cooperative Extension Service, spoke at the National Agronomic, Environmental, Health and Safety School (NAEHSS) at Bloomington, Ill. In this video talking to Richard Keller, editor of AgProfessional, he explains the basics of safety and proper equipment to use as well as how to obtain a booklet with details on safe equipment extraction.
Safety in pulling equipment out of mud
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture