Scott Culley, Syngenta research and development scientist, talks about the new corn herbicide that was tested as SYN-A197 and should be registered for 2015 use. It has four active ingredients, one of them completely new, which allows it to control broadleaf weeds and grasses either pre-emerge or post-emerge.
SYN-A197 corn herbicide up for registration
- Farm Market iD releases 2013 Land and Grower Database
- Even in isolated, pristine Tasmania, pressure for GMO farming
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- Maire Tecnimont to build $1.6 billion U.S. fertilizer plant
- Corn price premiums continue to fade