Scott Culley, Syngenta research and development scientist, talks about the new corn herbicide that was tested as SYN-A197 and should be registered for 2015 use. It has four active ingredients, one of them completely new, which allows it to control broadleaf weeds and grasses either pre-emerge or post-emerge.
SYN-A197 corn herbicide up for registration
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America