Scott Culley, Syngenta research and development scientist, talks about the new corn herbicide that was tested as SYN-A197 and should be registered for 2015 use. It has four active ingredients, one of them completely new, which allows it to control broadleaf weeds and grasses either pre-emerge or post-emerge.
SYN-A197 corn herbicide up for registration
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California
- Nutrient removal rates by grain crops