Scott Culley, Syngenta research and development scientist, talks about the new corn herbicide that was tested as SYN-A197 and should be registered for 2015 use. It has four active ingredients, one of them completely new, which allows it to control broadleaf weeds and grasses either pre-emerge or post-emerge.
SYN-A197 corn herbicide up for registration
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture